Creative Video Content Producer
Spiral Up is an indie game publisher from Singapore. Its team members were behind the development and marketing of highly successful indie games like Chinese Parents which has sold more than 3 million copies, and Home Behind and Gordian Quest, both of which had received thousands of positive ratings on Steam.
We are currently looking for a Creative Video Content Producer to join our ranks.
- Prepare GIFs or short form gameplay videos for social media use
- Conceptualize and produce video content like trailers and teasers for showcasing the games under the studio’s portfolio
The Ideal Candidate Should Possess the Following Traits and Skills
- A strong love for playing games.
- A diploma or degree in Multimedia, Mass Communication or another equivalent field of study; or relevant experience.
- Solid script-writing, video editing and motion graphics skills.
- Strong sense of aesthetics.
- Good understanding of typography and color theory.
- Good sense of rhythm and music.
- Excellent communication skills in English. Mandarin proficiency is a bonus.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and has the initiative to make creative decisions along the way.
- Team-player and goal-oriented
- Positive and cheerful disposition
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere and After Effects
- Proficiency in motion graphics and post-processing techniques
- Knowledgeable in exporting to various digital video formats (.mp4, .mov, .avi, etc)
- Knowledgeable in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
What We Offer
- Hybrid home-office work arrangement
- Opportunity to be involved in exciting projects and be mentored by an experienced team
- A friendly environment, friendly bosses and friendly colleagues
- Centralized location with 2 MRTs nearby
- LOTS of good food all around the office… and in the office pantry.