Social Media Manager
Spiral Up is an indie game publisher from Singapore. Its team members were behind the development and marketing of highly successful indie games like Chinese Parents which has sold more than 3 million copies, and Home Behind and Gordian Quest, both of which had received thousands of positive ratings on Steam.
We are currently looking for a Social Media Manager to join our ranks.
- Work closely with the team to construct social media content for our games
- Craft catchy captions / messages and visuals to accompany each post
- Observe and capture gaming trends and strategize how to incorporate them into our content
- Ensure all important events (sales, game updates, announcements, etc.) are communicated well across all social media channels.
- Monitor all the social channels and interact with fans
- Reach out to relevant online communities to increase outreach and engagement
- Analyze data and create a monthly report to track the performance of content across different channels.
- Handle the media buy (only if you have the experience – otherwise, you will be trained)
- Ultimately the KPI will be to grow the social media accounts in size and engagement
The Ideal Candidate Should Possess the Following Traits and Skills
- Sensible eye for design and creative copywriting skills.
- Gets excited over seeing numbers grow.
- Highly organized and passionate about planning and second-level thinking.
- Effective in multitasking and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborative, sensible and shows genuine initiative in contributing ideas.
- Responsible and pays attention to details
- Cheerful, positive and a genuine team-player
- Strong drive to improve and upgrade constantly
- Bonus Skills: Basic Graphics Design, FB/IG/Google Ad Manager, Videography/Photography Skill
- Min. 2 years of experience in Social Media / Digital Marketing with a relevant role
- Passion for games or a genuine desire to learn about the industry. You need to understand the tides and currents if you want to navigate this ship successfully
What We Offer
- A hybrid work arrangement.
- Opportunities for mentorship and growth, working with experienced team members in the indie game development and marketing field.
- A friendly and collaborative work environment, with supportive colleagues and managers.
- A centralized location with convenient access to 2 MRTs.
- LOTS of good food options around the office area.